All Boot Barn employees that meet the eligibility criteria may apply for assistance from the Boot Straps Fund. To be eligible for assistance, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must be a Part Time or Full Time employee, in good standing, with a minimum of 6 months continuous employment. Seasonal employees are not eligible to apply to the Boot Straps Fund.
- You must not have been approved for or received financial assistance from the Boot Straps Fund within the past 12 months.
- Your situation must meet the fund guidelines and definition of an emergency or personal financial hardship resulting from natural disaster, illness, accident or any other family emergency that is unforeseen and beyond your control.
Only Boot Barn employees can apply for assistance from the fund. When reviewing your application, your number of eligible dependents will be considered. Eligible dependents include:
- Spouse (unless legally separated)
- Unmarried dependent children under age 19
- Unmarried dependent children under age 25 if dependent on you for financial support and a full-time student
- Legally recognized Domestic partner